Waterford Services

- Always helpful

- 9-5 type of job

- Helpful management

- Workplace culture

- Perks of working out before a shift starts

- Sometimes you could see Adam Sandler at the community center
Pros
Free gym to yourself
Cons
Long Hours
Great place to work at, with an amazing work culture and flexible work arrangements that suit life-work balance.

Work is engaging and methodologies, technologies and policies are continually improved to better accommodate the employees’ needs and to provide a motivating work environment to staff at all levels of employment. These changes are implemented through a process that is always open to and often driven by the employees’ input.

Management team is always fair and responsive, open to hear the employees’ feedback and prioritize the core values of the organization.
Great place to work. I enjoy coming in every day! I make sure everything is spotless and ready for the members. People are really laid back and friendly here. Best part of my day is seeing members enjoying the clean facilities and the smiles as they pass by.
The environment is very friendly and supervisor very approachable, best part of the job is theres no pressure on doing the job ,theres extra shifts for those interested in more hours in other locations.
Coming to work on time,learning more about everything at work .If you need to ask or to know about work related you can call or text the management and they are there to help.Workplace is good,people are nice and there is no hardest part of the job if you’re happy doing it and the best part of the job is working together,good communication and respect each other.
Great company that lots of learning and development as an employee and as a person. Accommodates employees as much as they could in terms of unforeseen leaves.
Management are all great people. It is a good permanent or transitional role. Shifts can be flexible as you can pick up and drop shifts on the user friendly online portal they implemented.
I can honestly say I enjoy working for Waterford Services. I find management very approachable, easy to get a hold of and quick to respond to concerns regarding the work environment. The job does require repeititive tasks, flexibility to routines and requires you to be on you feet the whole shift, except for breaks of course. There is a satisfaction in cleaning an office space and having others enjoy working in a clean office space.
You can choose different places where to work. Usually it is not problem change the schedule. Managers response very quickly. You can meet lot of interesting people from all around the world.
Once trained, you know what to do. It's fun and easy, but not for people who can't endure a bit of physical activity.
Most of all, a friendly working environment. From co-workers to the supervisors, all friendly people.

Everybody is given an opportunity, no matter the age or class.
Working here is extremely rewarding. This company moves quickly and is always exploring new and innovative ways to be efficient and to be unique in its industry. With a fairly small leadership team it is easy to be heard and effect change. While cleaning might not be all that glamorous, this team is enjoyable to work for!
These guys are super organized and clearly explain job expectations. Had to complete an online assessment to get hired. Seems like they like to be thorough which makes me feel good that I was hired. Overall I’ve enjoyed my experience so far.
8 January 2020
Thanks for the feedback! We're always looking for new and exciting ways to make each of our amazing staff feel valuable to our team. :)
Management doesn't respect their workers, overworked for low pay. No job security at all. Don't waste your time if you have a family to take care of. Minimum wage.
7 January 2020
Thanks for the feedback! We're always looking to improve and we couldn't do with without contributors such as yourself. While we're not sure what led specifically to your negative experience, we'd like to share a few details with future applicants:

- All of our Cleaning Specialist positions at higher than minimum wage - ranging from $14.25 to $18.00 per hour.

- We try to be as upfront as possible about job expectations. Starting a new job can be stressful and be clear with expectations goes a long way to making a new job fun and rewarding.

We'd love to learn more about how we can improve. Feel free to reach out to us by email so we can work together to make your work experience a positive one.
Good company to work for and gain experience.
The managers are always responding to inquiries.

Always keeping high standard of service for their clients.
7 January 2020
Thanks for the feedback! Effective communication is super important. We're so glad you agree.
I’ve bin working for this company for 5 years as of Nov 3rd 2019.
We just had a management change plus the management team before was even worse but no pay issues and it’s bin horrible since hours missing off work no communication from our leaders never answer calls only via emails days later my locations needs product I buy my own cleaning supplies to operate my location when I run out. I don’t recommend Waterford to anyone working @ Waterford causes this company is being ran straight to the grounds not sure what to do but I can’t work for them no longer.
8 January 2020

Our organization relies on account managers to maintain operations at each of the buildings where we provide cleaning services. Sometimes it becomes necessary to shuffle managers in the best interest of everyone from our clients to our amazing staff. We know we're not perfect and we know that change can sometimes bring temporary frustration. We're confident that whatever challenges you were facing have now been resolved.

PS. We never expect our staff to buy their own cleaning products. Not only is it unsafe, but it's just not fair.
All the time, Waterford take about employees...Know about safety. Never happened problems about payment, and is a company is really familiary and trusty.
long hours, high pace,
daily problem solving customer issues and employee issues both union and non union

developing new business relationships

maintaining customer relationships

coaching team and providing leadership
Pros
challenging
Cons
entrepreurship