Waterford Services Employee Reviews in Scarborough, ON
Scarborough, ON2 reviews
Ratings by category
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 33 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
typically taking care of a community building was just basic maintenance of the facility, set up rooms when they were rented out for meetings or parties and did some basic cleaning on the building. it had good management and the staff was very nice and helpful. hardest part of the job was whenever people rented multiple rooms at once and someone requested specific set ups on the room, giving little time to do everything before everyone got there. most enjoyable part was that most of the time i could do everything at my own pace, and the building was often clean leaving the setups and other cleaning easy to do.
able to work at own pace most of the time
Rarely Could get hectic when too many messes happened at once
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Waterford Services reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waterford Services. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 33 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Waterford Services
- What is the company culture at WATERFORD SERVICES?Answered by Waterford Services
- What is Waterford Services sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?Answered by Waterford Services
- What are the working hours at Waterford Services?Answered by Waterford Services
- What is the work environment and culture like at Waterford Services?Answered by Waterford Services
- What is the interview process like at Waterford Services?Answered by Waterford Services
- How many hours per week, what schedulesAnswered by Waterford Services
- If you were to leave Waterford Services, what would be the reason?One person answered
See all questions and answers