Waterford Services

- Always helpful

- 9-5 type of job

- Helpful management

- Workplace culture

- Perks of working out before a shift starts

- Sometimes you could see Adam Sandler at the community center
Pros
Free gym to yourself
Cons
Long Hours
Great place to work at, with an amazing work culture and flexible work arrangements that suit life-work balance.

Work is engaging and methodologies, technologies and policies are continually improved to better accommodate the employees’ needs and to provide a motivating work environment to staff at all levels of employment. These changes are implemented through a process that is always open to and often driven by the employees’ input.

Management team is always fair and responsive, open to hear the employees’ feedback and prioritize the core values of the organization.
Hired to operate equipment....got lured into fixing screening equipment welding changing over hydraulic hoses in the field ...no tools ..the foreman hasn't a clue management hasn't a clue...wrong pay scale and paystub every other week
It's an Interesting place to work. Managment tends to leave you alone as long as you do your. Great people around you and less stressful than other companies
Working with Waterford Services for the past six months has been really FUN..
I can't really say that there is any hardest part of the job other than of course going on the job site on time, but it's really not the company's fault. The management is super cool with a thorough knowledge in the industry.
Great place to work. I enjoy coming in every day! I make sure everything is spotless and ready for the members. People are really laid back and friendly here. Best part of my day is seeing members enjoying the clean facilities and the smiles as they pass by.
The environment is very friendly and supervisor very approachable, best part of the job is theres no pressure on doing the job ,theres extra shifts for those interested in more hours in other locations.
I work for over one year i feel happy to go to work the enviroment and co worker very good and friendly . My experience with the Management is good they show up every week and talk to workers . We have some days very hard and we have to work fast but doing a good job and leave very good impression to Management.The best is always they say thanks for our job and recognice we work hard that is very good for me and my coworkers . I am very happy with Waterford good Company .
Very good company grade management very good invirment my self love to work for this company never had a problem i strongly recommend this company to anyone
The best part of the job is the co-workers you work with daily. You build a special bond. But that’s only possible if you have a good supervisor on site, thankfully I do.

All you do is clean, it varies depending on the building you work at. Once you get into the routine, work becomes pretty easy. But you feel like you do much more work than what you’re getting paid for.

Pay is pretty low (basically minimum wage) for so much labour. Also, once a replacement (on-call) worker came to work for a weeks when a co-worker went on vacation, they told me how much they got paid. It was about $2 more than what I made (they did less work), which is crumby since I worked there 8+ years.

Management is intimidating. You really feel like you could lose your job at any moment on a whim, even if you know you’re a great worker.
Coming to work on time,learning more about everything at work .If you need to ask or to know about work related you can call or text the management and they are there to help.Workplace is good,people are nice and there is no hardest part of the job if you’re happy doing it and the best part of the job is working together,good communication and respect each other.
Great company that lots of learning and development as an employee and as a person. Accommodates employees as much as they could in terms of unforeseen leaves.
If you are a detail oriented individual then cleaning is for you.
Being part of a team is also key in accomplishing daily goals and tasks.

Overall working for Waterford is very pleasant and organized.
Management are all great people. It is a good permanent or transitional role. Shifts can be flexible as you can pick up and drop shifts on the user friendly online portal they implemented.
Hey Prospective employee of Waterford! I encourage you highly to take any opportunity available and work with Waterford. They are great employers. Work environment is superb. Great managers that highly encourage teamwork & give you independence to do your work. They care about their staff, pay promptly & alot of opportunity for extra hours if you want an extra check!
I can honestly say I enjoy working for Waterford Services. I find management very approachable, easy to get a hold of and quick to respond to concerns regarding the work environment. The job does require repeititive tasks, flexibility to routines and requires you to be on you feet the whole shift, except for breaks of course. There is a satisfaction in cleaning an office space and having others enjoy working in a clean office space.
Typical day in waterford service so common, you need follow instructions of your superviser it's depend by place were u at. You need know how to clean perfectly, understand all chemical for cleaning also lift up to 40lb. Managment always trying to be good for you and support in hard situation. I placement people nice and respectful to you. The hardest part it's lifting of chairs and tables. The best part of job it's using chemicals and dusting in offices.
You can choose different places where to work. Usually it is not problem change the schedule. Managers response very quickly. You can meet lot of interesting people from all around the world.
The policies are clear, management team is well organized and strives to keep things straight. The work environment is good as well as the teamwork. The focus is a 100% for achieving the client satisfaction with our cleaning services.
Once trained, you know what to do. It's fun and easy, but not for people who can't endure a bit of physical activity.
Most of all, a friendly working environment. From co-workers to the supervisors, all friendly people.

Everybody is given an opportunity, no matter the age or class.
In my role as site Supervisor, I was hired with a specific mandate. I was to change the culture with regards to safety as well as absenteeism.
I had the full support of my Supervisor as well as upper management.

It became a very safe enjoyable place to work,