Waterford Services
Waterford Services Employee Review

Working and enjoying it!

13 January 2020
I can honestly say I enjoy working for Waterford Services. I find management very approachable, easy to get a hold of and quick to respond to concerns regarding the work environment. The job does require repeititive tasks, flexibility to routines and requires you to be on you feet the whole shift, except for breaks of course. There is a satisfaction in cleaning an office space and having others enjoy working in a clean office space.
15 June 2020
- Always keeping yourself busy
- Always helpful

- 9-5 type of job

- Helpful management

- Workplace culture

- Perks of working out before a shift starts

- Sometimes you could see Adam Sandler at the community center
Pros
Free gym to yourself
Cons
Long Hours
25 February 2020
Great place to work at, with an amazing work culture and flexible work arrangements that suit life-work balance.

Work is engaging and methodologies, technologies and policies are continually improved to better accommodate the employees’ needs and to provide a motivating work environment to staff at all levels of employment. These changes are implemented through a process that is always open to and often driven by the employees’ input.

Management team is always fair and responsive, open to hear the employees’ feedback and prioritize the core values of the organization.
14 January 2020
Same location
Great place to work. I enjoy coming in every day! I make sure everything is spotless and ready for the members. People are really laid back and friendly here. Best part of my day is seeing members enjoying the clean facilities and the smiles as they pass by.