Waterford Services

Waterford Services Employee Reviews

Canada23 reviews
Great Work Culture and Engaging Work
Great place to work at, with an amazing work culture and flexible work arrangements that suit life-work balance.

Work is engaging and methodologies, technologies and policies are continually improved to better accommodate the employees’ needs and to provide a motivating work environment to staff at all levels of employment. These changes are implemented through a process that is always open to and often driven by the employees’ input.

Management team is always fair and responsive, open to hear the employees’ feedback and prioritize the core values of the organization.
Poor management
Hired to operate equipment....got lured into fixing screening equipment welding changing over hydraulic hoses in the field ...no tools ..the foreman hasn't a clue management hasn't a clue...wrong pay scale and paystub every other week
Wonderful!
Great place to work. I enjoy coming in every day! I make sure everything is spotless and ready for the members. People are really laid back and friendly here. Best part of my day is seeing members enjoying the clean facilities and the smiles as they pass by.
Ilove my Job at Waterford services.
The environment is very friendly and supervisor very approachable, best part of the job is theres no pressure on doing the job ,theres extra shifts for those interested in more hours in other locations.
Working together as a team.It’s Great... I
Coming to work on time,learning more about everything at work .If you need to ask or to know about work related you can call or text the management and they are there to help.Workplace is good,people are nice and there is no hardest part of the job if you’re happy doing it and the best part of the job is working together,good communication and respect each other.
Overall awesome
Great company that lots of learning and development as an employee and as a person. Accommodates employees as much as they could in terms of unforeseen leaves.
Waterford
Management are all great people. It is a good permanent or transitional role. Shifts can be flexible as you can pick up and drop shifts on the user friendly online portal they implemented.
Working and enjoying it!
I can honestly say I enjoy working for Waterford Services. I find management very approachable, easy to get a hold of and quick to respond to concerns regarding the work environment. The job does require repeititive tasks, flexibility to routines and requires you to be on you feet the whole shift, except for breaks of course. There is a satisfaction in cleaning an office space and having others enjoy working in a clean office space.
Review
You can choose different places where to work. Usually it is not problem change the schedule. Managers response very quickly. You can meet lot of interesting people from all around the world.
Cleaning specialist/Supervisor
The policies are clear, management team is well organized and strives to keep things straight. The work environment is good as well as the teamwork. The focus is a 100% for achieving the client satisfaction with our cleaning services.
Trust me on this
Once trained, you know what to do. It's fun and easy, but not for people who can't endure a bit of physical activity.
Most of all, a friendly working environment. From co-workers to the supervisors, all friendly people.

Everybody is given an opportunity, no matter the age or class.
Work Environment
In my role as site Supervisor, I was hired with a specific mandate. I was to change the culture with regards to safety as well as absenteeism.
I had the full support of my Supervisor as well as upper management.

It became a very safe enjoyable place to work,
Tech-forward and innovative
Working here is extremely rewarding. This company moves quickly and is always exploring new and innovative ways to be efficient and to be unique in its industry. With a fairly small leadership team it is easy to be heard and effect change. While cleaning might not be all that glamorous, this team is enjoyable to work for!
Great workplace and rewarding
These guys are super organized and clearly explain job expectations. Had to complete an online assessment to get hired. Seems like they like to be thorough which makes me feel good that I was hired. Overall I’ve enjoyed my experience so far.
8 January 2020
Thanks for the feedback! We're always looking for new and exciting ways to make each of our amazing staff feel valuable to our team. :)
Don't waste your time
Management doesn't respect their workers, overworked for low pay. No job security at all. Don't waste your time if you have a family to take care of. Minimum wage.
7 January 2020
Thanks for the feedback! We're always looking to improve and we couldn't do with without contributors such as yourself. While we're not sure what led specifically to your negative experience, we'd like to share a few details with future applicants:

- All of our Cleaning Specialist positions at higher than minimum wage - ranging from $14.25 to $18.00 per hour.

- We try to be as upfront as possible about job expectations. Starting a new job can be stressful and be clear with expectations goes a long way to making a new job fun and rewarding.

We'd love to learn more about how we can improve. Feel free to reach out to us by email so we can work together to make your work experience a positive one.
Responsive managers, productive working environment
Good company to work for and gain experience.
The managers are always responding to inquiries.

Always keeping high standard of service for their clients.
7 January 2020
Thanks for the feedback! Effective communication is super important. We're so glad you agree.
Ran by bad management don’t not work here
I’ve bin working for this company for 5 years as of Nov 3rd 2019.
We just had a management change plus the management team before was even worse but no pay issues and it’s bin horrible since hours missing off work no communication from our leaders never answer calls only via emails days later my locations needs product I buy my own cleaning supplies to operate my location when I run out. I don’t recommend Waterford to anyone working @ Waterford causes this company is being ran straight to the grounds not sure what to do but I can’t work for them no longer.
8 January 2020

Our organization relies on account managers to maintain operations at each of the buildings where we provide cleaning services. Sometimes it becomes necessary to shuffle managers in the best interest of everyone from our clients to our amazing staff. We know we're not perfect and we know that change can sometimes bring temporary frustration. We're confident that whatever challenges you were facing have now been resolved.

PS. We never expect our staff to buy their own cleaning products. Not only is it unsafe, but it's just not fair.
Bluestien family
Enjoying and challenging worrk,full unexpected task unexpected happen, being independent problem solving, patient love understanding negotiations, playing joy parents hood,lovely make my day a day
Pros
3ominute break
Cons
Full time job
Work was manageable and not stressful
typically taking care of a community building was just basic maintenance of the facility, set up rooms when they were rented out for meetings or parties and did some basic cleaning on the building. it had good management and the staff was very nice and helpful. hardest part of the job was whenever people rented multiple rooms at once and someone requested specific set ups on the room, giving little time to do everything before everyone got there. most enjoyable part was that most of the time i could do everything at my own pace, and the building was often clean leaving the setups and other cleaning easy to do.
Pros
able to work at own pace most of the time
Cons
Rarely Could get hectic when too many messes happened at once
Safety company
All the time, Waterford take about employees...Know about safety. Never happened problems about payment, and is a company is really familiary and trusty.
Very manageable Schedule, Clean Areas, Sufficient supplies to work confortable
You manage your time, friendly customers, flexible management, very helpful and friendly co-workers. It is boring as you do the same every day. I love cleaning and helps others enjoy a clean environment.
Pros
Free snacks, able to manage your time.
Cons
Is the same job every day. It can be boring.