Waste Management Employee Review

View all Waste Management reviews

Review
Customer Service Support Rep (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CA9 August 2012
My review of Waste Management is not very good. After working for a company for almost 10 years. They were very cruel to us workers who worked very hard for them. They decided to close a department that caused a lot of hardship on people fighting to keep their familys and minds together. Without a care to the world they threw us out to the wolves and slam the doors in our faces. They lied and never once tried to fix the hardship it caused to a lot of people. But like the saying what goes around will come back. I just pray that they learn to see themselves at the other end of the stick before it is to late. God BLESS THEM !!!
Pros
customers
Cons
no feelings

Other Waste Management Employee Reviews

fast physically demanding job. independence
Curb Side Waste Collector / Recycle Driver (Former Employee) –  KW17 May 2018
During my time with waste management I found them to be a very good employer in a fast paced hardworking environment But they treated their employees very fairly. the work was demanding but you got to work independently.
Pros
Uniforms, Fair compensation, Safety Minded
Cons
Dirty Job, Long days
Good Office culture & staff
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 May 2018
Started 8 am everyday. Enjoyed the team environment. I learned how to lead a team and out proform quota's every month. I enjoyed the management vision and goals set. Hardest part was only 8 hours in a day to perform job. Enjoyed incentives and company functions.
Pros
Commission structure and bonuses
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waste Management. Our community is ready to answer.