Warren Industries Ltd

Warren Industries Ltd Employee Reviews in Concord, ON

Concord, ON8 reviews

No Good company

The Management is great,I worked here for 1year as machine operator Im full time salary is minimum very low even you hired full time the same 15per hr.This minimum wage cant feed your family. Some of the machine operators are resigned coz of the salary is too low all the car parts are for luxury cars but theminimum wage is disappointingminimum wage.

Pros

Try to work here if not just wasting your time

Cons

I dont recommend this company wasting time

Good Work Environment

Most impressed with management staff. They are caring and work hard to ensure that no one is let go unless needed. Otherwise, places are found where possible.

Insights into Warren Industries Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

It’s a good place overall

Warren Industries Ltd is a good place to work, the tool room manager at 401 Spinnaker Way is the best manager I ever work for in this industry. I was very lucky to have such a great boss.

Pros

Just great

Cons

Don’t have any

A Company you can work at for many years.

Good company to work for. I worked for the company for many years until I left the country. I returned to work there when I moved back from Brazil 10 years later and it was as if nothing had changed, they welcomed me back with open arms.

Productive and fast paced

The only issue is the lack of proper performance appraisal and pay raise in a timely manner. The manager is a fantastic knowledgeable and hard working person

Pros

Fantastic team

Cons

Pay raise untimely

Workers get along

Worse place to work management has a buddy system brings friends in and gives higher positions without experience or licence than current workers. Management is lost without floor worker.

Pros

Cons

no chance of moving up, no cost of living increases

Great management team; very supportive.

The entire team; managers and co-workers are very supportive; great group to work with. There are definite challenges, but not overwhelming - the team I'm working with directly are super talented and dedicated to their roles!

Very busy work environment whith little management support

The job objective/goals are not achievable as the load is not manageable leading to long and exhausting working days. The work load is so high to force one to work from home Monday to Sunday and contributing to the worker poor quality of life.

Pros

Job stability

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warren Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement