Warren Gibson Ltd

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

Insights into Warren Gibson Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Support from manager

The job is stressful trying to meet timelines.

Monday to Friday - 12 hours work approximately, 2 hours commute per day, 8 hours sleep, 2 hours free time per day. Time lines are difficult to meet do to scheduling and excessive amounts of paperwork each day causing delays in departure time.

Pros

Wll established company with minimal turnover in employees.

Cons

Long hours, little time off during the week. Hours away from home not justified by weekly salary

They go out of there way to make you feel at home. Three days intence orientation.All payed for by them. Everyone is is nice and will to answer your questions.

Pros

Home daily

Cons

Open board for a good year

Not a bad company to work for.

If they paid better and had more runs it would be a great job. My run takes 9 hours to do and although i have asked for extra work many times,they simply dont have it. As far as the bonus system they have in place,well,lets just say they will do whatever they can to make sure they come up with any reason to take it from you.

Great company to work for .

Great company to work for. Would still work there but we moved out of Province. Heavy Loads , moving Honda Car parts. Benefits, bonus, Training, Great Equipment.

managment never happy very bitter dispatchers

lots of promisses at orientation that never happen no chance to keep your first safety bonus even if you have never did anything safety department will find something and dispatchers will lie to you just to clear calls and good luck if you have to talk to anybody at shop when your truck needs to be looked at

Pros

if your lucky a newer truck

Cons

long hours low pay

too many freebies

You have to work very hard 60 to 70 hours a week. You literally will have no home life and be expected to do more than possible without risking your safety bonus. I am currently working for them but I'm not happy and I'm always looking for something better.

Pros

steady work

Cons

long hours with minimal pay

I enjoyed working there but due to medical coditions I was forced to quit

warren gibson is a good place to work with average pay.I had a good run from Chatham to Alliston every day.