Warner Industries Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Seems great but dont let smiles fool you
Driver (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK23 June 2018
Great place and friendly to employees until they dont need you. Then it's a fast handshake and get out. Not good with people once theyre done with them
Cons
Watching your back. Good work and effort mean nothing.
My experience
Sales (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 April 2018
I worked at the Winnipeg location. It has the potential of being a good place to work. If management took the time to develop proper processes and procedures..

Warner needs to develop a formal training program for the new hires in the sales department and properly prepare to launch new products. I found that they lacked in both of these areas which prevented proper success for employees.

I also found that they were more worried about the cleanliness of a truck more then what was going on in the business. Which kept everyone walking on eggshells.
Pros
Ok benefits, free parking
Cons
Unorganized, Management "passes the puck" back to you if they don't have an answer.
School Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK10 October 2017
good place to work

Identify opportunities for impact easily. Culture Amp surfaces drivers of engagement and highlights hotspots across teams and demographics. Benchmark your results against organizations like yours and track your progress over time, all within the platform.
Pros
good place to work
Cons
non
Fun Friendly People
Parts Person (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK12 July 2016
It was great working at Warner Industries. Loved the fact that you always felt welcome when you walk in the door. All co-workers great you with a smile!
Good Place
Technician (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK9 January 2016
This was a good place to work for me at the time i was there. The staff was welcoming, and very knowledgeable. The only complaint i had working there was trying to make the transition to shift work.
Pros
Good staff, clean, management
Cons
Shift work
Fun place to work
PARTS AND SERVICE ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Swift Current, SK17 November 2015
I go to work at 7:30 and start at 8 my day was getting parts for techs and serving customers.
I learned service writing parts suppliers and a general knowledge of semi trucks.
Coworkers were always willing to help if I needed it.
Just learning there system as I am very mechanically inclined.
just going to work every day and learning new things and different challenges.
Pros
staff appreciation from head office.
Cons
some people had very negitive attitudes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warner Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

Warner Industries Reviews by Location