Warehouse Services, Inc Employee Review

View all Warehouse Services, Inc reviews

Poor training
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Wilmington IL26 January 2019
If you can deal with very POOR TRAINING, UNORGANIZED situations, unpredictable hours, lack of communication and a very stressful environment then WSI in Wilmimgton il is the place for you.

Lack of equipment, system issues, inventory problems are just some of the many frustrations you will face working there.

The site manager and Senior ops manager are the most INCOMPETENT and UNQUALIFIED managers I have ever worked for. They expect to resolve all the issues right from the comfort of their office.

JUST A LITTLE ADVICE TO THE MANAGERS: Leave your offices more than twice a year. Talk to your employees on the floor, ask questions, get more involved with the operations, know the facts, stop being so arrogant and do not push training to the back burner.

Between the lack of employees and the HIGH turnover rate expect to work lots of mandatory OVERTIME. Let me warn you; This is not your typical 40hr job.

The benefits are good, 401K, medical, profit sharing, quarterly bonuses. They do a christmas party for the kids.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Incompetent And Unqualified Managers

Other Warehouse Services, Inc Employee Reviews

Very productive nice associates
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA19 June 2019
I liked working there it was great opportunity for me I appreciated that job very much. It was fast paced and the associates were very helpful. Very friendly
Pros
Great work ethics
Cons
Wanted to have more hours.
High stress job for low pay.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, IL23 April 2019
12 dollars an hour, you can get that at McDonalds. Just go work there. There is absolutely no reason you should stress out your body to the point of extreme exhaustion for this wage. A fair wage should be 19 dollars an hour for all of the work you do.
Cons
Swing shift 7 days in a row, horrible boss, horrible pay, constant 12 hour shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warehouse Services, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.