Warehouse Services, Inc Employee Review

View all Warehouse Services, Inc reviews

Great place to work overall
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SC24 July 2017
WSI is a great company to work for if you work hard you can climb the ladder. They do take care of their people and management will usually help you and get you where you need to be job wise. its hard work and sometimes a lot of hours but it wont kill you. Ive learned a lot at WSI. Some aspects of the company I don't agree with such as lay offs and bonus and pay freezes. The Michelin account where I am a supervisor at corvette is currently undergoing a lay off due to a lost account at another company. This is the only reason I would leave the company.
Pros
Management cares about thier employees, benifets
Cons
lay offs

Other Warehouse Services, Inc Employee Reviews

Very productive nice associates
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA19 June 2019
I liked working there it was great opportunity for me I appreciated that job very much. It was fast paced and the associates were very helpful. Very friendly
Pros
Great work ethics
Cons
Wanted to have more hours.
High stress job for low pay.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, IL23 April 2019
12 dollars an hour, you can get that at McDonalds. Just go work there. There is absolutely no reason you should stress out your body to the point of extreme exhaustion for this wage. A fair wage should be 19 dollars an hour for all of the work you do.
Cons
Swing shift 7 days in a row, horrible boss, horrible pay, constant 12 hour shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warehouse Services, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.