Warehouse Services, Inc Employee Review

View all Warehouse Services, Inc reviews

Understaffed and under paid
Security clerk / material handler (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, IL29 January 2019
In my short career with WSI, I was lied to from the start. I was hired for days and and was told they were switching to 12 hr shift in 2-3 months. A month in an I was switched to 12/hr and nights. The company is full of nepotism and they have the highest turnover rate while keeping the company at minimum staff. The pay rate is the lowest in the area compared to the other warehouses in the area. I unfortunately developed blood clots in my leg and my lung while employed and was terminated while on medical leave. They waited until the day before my 90 day period to term me. If you’re in security like I was you work every holiday while the entire warehouse closes and you will NOT get holiday pay or anything to compensate. Cheap company that doesn’t care about their employees.

Other Warehouse Services, Inc Employee Reviews

High stress job for low pay.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, IL23 April 2019
12 dollars an hour, you can get that at McDonalds. Just go work there. There is absolutely no reason you should stress out your body to the point of extreme exhaustion for this wage. A fair wage should be 19 dollars an hour for all of the work you do.
Cons
Swing shift 7 days in a row, horrible boss, horrible pay, constant 12 hour shifts
Overall a decent warehouse to work for.
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, IL18 April 2019
Really easy way to make money. I'm an auditor in Building 1 and I practically stand the whole 13 hr shift doing nothing or just pushing a broom up and down the dock. If you want to move up your best luck is having a good relationship with the leads and supervisors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warehouse Services, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.