Warehouse Services, Inc Employee Review

View all Warehouse Services, Inc reviews

Awful Job site to work at.
Raw Material Handler Inner Plant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, IL15 August 2018
I would not recommend this WSI job site in Ottawa IL, for sabic. The pay scale is totally off. You do more than what a warehouse material handler have to do. You’re working at a plant. Backing in your own trailers, and spotting rail cars can be stressful due to the lack of employees. Hearing employees complain. Walkie Talkies not working. Vending machines stealing your money. Bathroom ceilings leaking badly. Scanners don’t properly work on forklifts. Having to work 12hrs shift when you don’t want to. Not only you work around resin and breath it but youalso work in the hot and cold while wearing all your PPE.
Pros
Experience
Cons
12$, 7 days on 2 days off, Nights, Weekends, 12hrs Shift, Resin powder

Other Warehouse Services, Inc Employee Reviews

Very productive nice associates
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA19 June 2019
I liked working there it was great opportunity for me I appreciated that job very much. It was fast paced and the associates were very helpful. Very friendly
Pros
Great work ethics
Cons
Wanted to have more hours.
High stress job for low pay.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, IL23 April 2019
12 dollars an hour, you can get that at McDonalds. Just go work there. There is absolutely no reason you should stress out your body to the point of extreme exhaustion for this wage. A fair wage should be 19 dollars an hour for all of the work you do.
Cons
Swing shift 7 days in a row, horrible boss, horrible pay, constant 12 hour shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warehouse Services, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.