Walmart Employee Review

Productive and fun atmosphere to work at
Executive Assistant to the SVP, Mobile & Digital (Current Employee) –  San Bruno, CA19 August 2014
Walmart has taught me what its like to work in an environment as a family. Our culture is all about teamwork and getting to know one another. Its a place of diversity, team building and long lasting friendships. I had the opportunity to work with one of the best managers/leaders I have ever had the pleasure of working for. The most enjoyable part of my job is the fact that it a place where I can do my job independently and be myself at the same time.
Pros
Team Building, teamwork and friendships
Cons
high turnover with leaders

Other Walmart Employee Reviews

Friendly and progressive
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 May 2018
Coworker help each other in case of need. Good work environment.
Scanning and bags customer purchases, processing various forms of payment for goods and services, and promotes signing up and use of the WalMart MasterCard.
- Operating a cash register by scanning items across an electronic scanner to record price, compile printed list, and display cost of the Customer's purchase, tax, and rebates on the monitor screen.
- Assisting Customers with the bagging and loading of their merchandise.

- Greeting all Customers with a warm, friendly smile.
Mediocre
2nd Shift Instock Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON26 May 2018
It's not too bad to work here as long as you get work done. The hardest part of the job was receiving the products form the trucks and stocking the inventory.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walmart. Our community is ready to answer.

538.2K