Walmart Employee Review

Great people to work with; very professional
Senior Technical Project/Program Manager (Current Employee) –  San Bruno, CA20 October 2013
Walmart.com champions diversity and professionalism.
Their San Bruno office is up by Hiway 280 in a very pleasant location and is quite nice to work in.
Walmart.com tend to be dedicated and do what is needed to get the job done but there is life/work balance.
In addition, I found the folks I worked with very pleasant and the politics pretty low.

Overall, I can only recommend it to anyone looking to work for a successful eCommerce company.
Pros
Very nice people, nice location and office space.
Cons
People are stretched in all directions and it takes efforts to keep your project on track.

Other Walmart Employee Reviews

flexible workplace
Electronics Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 April 2018
very friendly staff
very flexible hours
very supportive

you many opportunities to grow and move up in the company.

vacation pay and profit sharing is another bonus
Its a great place to start!
Shipping and Receiving/In-Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2018
If you are looking for extra money then its a best place for part-timer. Expect to deal with customer by helping to locate their desired products. Ensuring the shelves are stock. As a associate, you will educate yourself on varieties of products to execute excellent customer service. Due to multicultural workplace, You will be meeting different people and their various attitude to work/deal with. Difficulties that most employee encounter was getting a chance to step up in the ladder through top management. I enjoyed most of my time meeting new people.
Pros
profit sharing, 10% discounts and 50% on Store Anniversary
Cons
Not Enough hours, No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walmart. Our community is ready to answer.

537.3K