Walmart Employee Review

valued my work, there for me in tough times, great atmostpher
Over Night Crew (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB6 November 2013
My typical day at work was to prepare fashions for sales floor, and stock shelves, bins and tables. Help co-workers in their areas as needed and without being asked. Made sure the garbage was done and bales were made as needed, or any other task asked my manager during my shift.
Having a manager who cared about her job and her employees made the job a great place to work. She would often give out candies or ice cream bars on days we were doing a great job of stocking.
The most enjoyable part of the day was when we were all done our areas we would sometimes have things like kiddy bike races in front of the store, or coloring contests for prizes the manager would give out. Most managers were awesome and made sure you knew what a good job you were doing.
the worst part of the job was if the trucks were late we were late on getting our jobs done effectively and on time.
Being a team member on the job makes life so much more fun and efficient, and makes the work load a lot lighter.
Pros
free meals when we did great job or there was a special occasion, medical plan
Cons
sleeping during the day

Other Walmart Employee Reviews

Good place to work.
Sales Associate and Customer Experience (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB18 April 2018
Appropriate training program.
Friendly environment.
Very useful benefits.
Fun staff events.
Free snacks (once and a while).
Great employee opportunities.
Walmart Cashier
Cashier / Photo Lab / Shipping & Receiving (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON18 April 2018
Good employer, fast-paced environment. Good experience and opportunity to cross train in different departments. Opportunities for advancement within the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walmart. Our community is ready to answer.

537.1K