Walmart Employee Review

Friendly environment, usually great people
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Corner Brook, NL6 November 2013
I work in the electronic Department but trying to expand to other departments. Because I'm a single dad caring for 2 children, my hours are kind of limited to day time only. Its hard to get many shifts at Walmart with only limited availability. The co-workers are usually great and easy to get along with. I was recently on the Renovation team for 4 months and learned many thing throughout the store. This part of the job was the most enjoyable as I like setting things up or changing equipment.

Other Walmart Employee Reviews

flexible workplace
Electronics Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 April 2018
very friendly staff
very flexible hours
very supportive

you many opportunities to grow and move up in the company.

vacation pay and profit sharing is another bonus
Its a great place to start!
Shipping and Receiving/In-Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2018
If you are looking for extra money then its a best place for part-timer. Expect to deal with customer by helping to locate their desired products. Ensuring the shelves are stock. As a associate, you will educate yourself on varieties of products to execute excellent customer service. Due to multicultural workplace, You will be meeting different people and their various attitude to work/deal with. Difficulties that most employee encounter was getting a chance to step up in the ladder through top management. I enjoyed most of my time meeting new people.
Pros
profit sharing, 10% discounts and 50% on Store Anniversary
Cons
Not Enough hours, No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walmart. Our community is ready to answer.

537.3K