Walmart

Walmart

Walmart Employee Review

Good fun place to work

Good places to start out there's alot to know but it's a good job pay could be better but not a bad place to start .just go to work and deal with people all day if your good with people you will be OK there just take your time and learn all there is to know about the job .it's really an easy place to work just don't let the people get to you

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Coworkers are great, management can use some work...

Management needs to realize we are doing the best we can, yet they treat us as if we are stupid.... you have to give respect to get it... my coworkers are amazing people!
Same role

Good work culture, completely diverse.

The job is fairly secure; there are few chances of losing it. You do get some medical and dental benefits, but I haven't required them. They may not cover all the costs of your medical needs.Walmart has a good anti-harassment policy among co-workers. They take harassment seriously. The work environment is great. People from all countries work at Walmart, and I hear so many languages in the work environment. I have a handicap, so they allow me to have a chair at the cash register.

Pros

Overall well-managed, The staff is responsible, and they like to prevent employee accidents, or employee discomfort

Cons

The are constantly understaffed, which frustrates the shoppers, especially at Christmas time, when we get a few nutcases, yelling in the store for service, and then they get sent to a super long lineup, at customer service and they hate it!
Same location

Managers are whomever is left

Biggest problem with Walmart is promoting those who have nothing but Walmart. There is tremendous loss of the basics of retail. In a nutshell, a manager was setting up a Christmas display in the middle of customers on a Saturday. Took some photos for the in company social media and took it all down. All the while the carts were empty 30ft away and a line of customers were waiting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walmart. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Walmart with

• Walmart
  • Good fun place to work