Walmart

Walmart

Walmart Employee Review

Was different for me,because I’ve never done that kind of work

It was all new to me, I have never done this kind of work.the training was good on the center rider.Could of used more training with the head set .It took a little while to get used of the different work areas.It’s a great place to work once you get the hang of things

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Anyone can work here

Apparently it no longer matters if you can do the job. Just show up, you're good to go. No English required. No work ethic. Best place for anyone that wants to do nothing.
Same role

Good team work environment

Its good to work there but you need to meet their cota,built pallet boxes most of the time you need to work hard.because they need to meet the target for the operation.

Pros

Good payout

Cons

But you need meet their cota
Same location

Treated poorly

Your not treated fairly They hire you for a department but your always sent to another department and once they send you they keep sending you and it’s not rotated fairly You push out the numbers and they never acknowledge your good work while others never get there numbers and talk all day They have their favourite people Poor management!! Rate of pay is now the lowest in town !! I go to work daily now not wanting to be there !!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walmart. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Walmart with

• Walmart
  • Was different for me,because I’ve never done that kind of work