Walmart

Walmart

Walmart Employee Review

Management didn't care if you were unhappy

Poor pay and after working there for two years and continuously being open about wanting to start training to become an assistant manager I was ignored and they would use me to do their jobs without me getting any recognition for it. I would get pulled in different directions and were told to help other departments but then they would be mad my department didn't look good when they told me to leave it. No recognition for what you do and the managers don't care if you are happy at your job.

Pros

making friends at the company

Cons

too many to count

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Busy and understaffed

You have to fight to get your tasks down as they move you to cover other jobs but when your tasks are then not done, you are blamed.Truly the manager can make or break the job.
Same role

Cold, lack of on floor training, poorly organized

Lack of direction given for a department manager. No other employees in the department to "manage" so the whole workload falls on you. Too much to keep up for one person. Found it stressful. Poor work life balance, they don't care that you have a life outside of a job
Same location

Flexible with hours

Very good on working with your availability, sometimes it’s challenging to get a full time position depending on whats open and you don’t want to advance any higher.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walmart. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Walmart with

• Walmart
  • Management didn't care if you were unhappy