Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

High pace, high productivity. Very little time for team building and team work. It is not a bad thing, just the nature of the work required to be done at the office. Most enjoyable part of the job is when you see people come together to solve a problem, getting the pallettes to their slots, cleaning up spills, helping Associates be on the move again. Not so enjoyable is coming across rude and selfish Associates who will bother helping out and rushing, and putting other Associates in dangerous situations. There is a formula for Walmart to be at the top of their game, and being a part of this is exciting.
Fast paced during peak times both daily and accordingly to season. They do offer great benefits and security but you need to have a full-time position.
My time in Walmart was great . The job was fast paced but it felt really light to me. They pay and benefits is great and the environment is really good to work in.
i already worked with Walmart it was really great experience over there. very cooperative TL's and supervisor. friendly environment Good Services to employee Good standard and safety
it's fast- paced work, where you've to work expeditiously to complete daily Goals by prioritize safety for others, premises and yourself as well. Everyone is very supportive, chill and well-disciplined.
While Walmart has good prices, their search engine is horrible and cannot seem to process more than 1 or 2 filters without messing up the search results. Furthermore, better prices can often be found on Amazon and the items are often coming from the same third party seller.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Decent hours
Good place to work if you don’t mind working long hours and physical work, management is good, but you need to learn who to go to for help or problem solving
Good workplace with equal treatment . Respect each other religion and cultures. Learn to operate some equipment. Night shift. Freezer is hardest job if your scheduled or rotations. Enjoyable part of job are competitive with co workers and enjoy what I’m doing.
Cons
Long hours 10 hrs
Feel confident and excellent benefits and pay rate and friendly environment. Everybody is supportive as they love to help other Walmart Logistics is a warehouse which involves a lot of physical work in almost every department. I worked as the Shipping department desk clerk and learnt that walmart logistics has a fast paced environment with continuous inflow and outflow of goods.
I'd go back any time. It was great there and so were the people. The forklift operating was also something I enjoyed very much. I also learned a lot in my experience there as well.
This was my first job in canada and it was a great experience . The management was very helpful . I got training . I got the chance to explore many fields in one facility .
It's all about happiness & fun. very good package and a good place to work. It gives you time and make your to plan yourself in other area of development.
Pros
Nice package
Cons
No free Meal
Very safe place to work and clean and organized warehouse Very easy to access Very friendly associates and good team work No parking problem Great benefits
I highly enjoyed working for Walmart. The training was great and my coworkers were mainly older women who were warm and kind. I got an interview through family friend, who informed me that Walmart was hiring students. Left shortly after the previous students can back for summer vacation - because I wasn't getting as many hours.
Love the co-workers. Miss them all. Good pay, excellent benefits, incentive programs, boot allowance, and management that is willing to work individually with employees that are falling behind. Pizza lunches once in a while for good consistant production. Very fair in dealing with incidents that may occur between others. When i move back to Cornwall, i am hoping they will re-hire me. Nothing but good things to say about this place. Matt
Pros
Pay
Cons
Night shift blues
I was literally told to never ask a MANAGER a question or voice a concern If I wanted a chance at a full-time position. The training program is also a complete joke
Pros
Same work schedule, Easy if your forklift driver is helpful.
Cons
10 minute walk to the closest bathroom, Your simply a number.
A lot of nice people ro work with but Management and HR is a joke! Safety blah blah blah!, favoritism..you name it they got it! Just dont trust anyone specially HR.
Pros
If you play ping pong then you will love it here!lol
Cons
A lot!
The job itself was very easy to catch onto as it never changed did the same thing everyday. hours are always guaranteed for the most part, the environment itself was very fun lots of different ethnic groups and age gaps between all the people. if needing a part time job id highly recommend
Pros
1 paid 15 min break
Cons
Very hard to get time off.
Since we were required to work at a fast rate i couldn't keep up sometimes . i left work really exhausted . The management was so rude and so strict. It was work and work.
Walmart isnt really the best job you could have you could honestly get a better job with the same job requirements in another company with benefits and more
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Poor management
They are a great employer who allows employees to grow and prosper in a multitude of different areas. They encourage hiring from within and acknowledge the importance of customer service and what their employees have to offer.
Pros
Felt Appreciated
Cons
Low wages of lower retail work