Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Volunteer

This was a volunteer position. I didn't get paid. I helped with the event they had, I supervised the festival games they had and helped clean up afterwards.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
hot summer
Pretty good it was really best experience to volunteer there. Its gonna help me to get easy with my job i do in f future. It made me learn so many new things and decreased my fear of talking to new people
Volunteer to sell popsicles on warm to hot days as a fundraiser for the Childrens Miracle Network which helps and funds children hospitals all over north america.
Pros
Fundraising for good cause, volunteer experience, and free 10$ walmart gift card.
Cons
No salary.
Great volunteering team we had to raise money for those in need. This whole experience put a smile on everyone's face while everyone had fun along the way.
It was a two day event, they had me help with the set up of the event. i volunteered. theres really nothing else to it.................................................................
This is a great fundraiser there are a lot of very supportive and generous people. Its an excellent opportunity to see what making a difference feels like.
Walmart Inc. is a excellent company. The management is great, and the crew is very supportive. I've had the opportunity to learn alot of new skills and responsibilitys. i really enjoy fundraising with them
Walmart was a great place to work. I use to help customers bringing their items to the cashier and there car, also bring the carts in, and bring merchandise to the front.
The Walmart-Walk For Miracles Network is a volunteering fundraiser for the Alberta Children's hospital, we had to Hand out water bottles and food for everyone who was walking around the pond which was a 30km walk, every lap 100$ would be donated, the hardest part if this experience was having to deal with the intense heat but i enjoyed ever bit of it
Pros
Encourages all volunteers to work hard
Cons
N/a
My friends and I did some volunteer work in conjunction with Walmart. They were helpful and lent us a spot where we can volunteer for the flood victims in Pakistan.
For the period that I (assisted) worked at the store, the experience was one that helped me learn new things and have a better understanding of what the customer wants.