Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Team Supervisor

Some store are great but of you get a store that hates the LP it's the worse feeling ever but other stores that love make you feel wanted around and feel like are apart of the team
Very precise in your duties every day. Environment is very enjoyable also. I learned to lead, produce and execute task easier. I was pleased with the management.
Pros
Everyone worked together
Cons
not enough management for all the employees
Worked as a Team Leader for Walmart Logistics for 2 years and it was literally the worst 2 years of my life. Everyone is constantly walking on eggshells because they are terrified to be fired. People are constantly underappreciated and underpaid. If you love hating going to work everyday, making fake connections with people, working for a company that cares absolutely nothing about you and learning no new skills whatsoever because education is something they're afraid of; well, this is the place for you. If you otherwise have respect for yourself and enjoy happiness, steer clear. I can't stress enough how bad of a place this is to work; mind you, I am strictly speaking of the Cornwall warehouse based on my experience, but imagine environment is roughly the same throughout the company regardless of location, but Cornwall was a nightmare.
Pros
Literally nothing
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Walmart?