Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Casual place to work, friendly team members. Management could use an overhaul. Unrealistic expectations drove some team members crazy. Great job if you need some cash and just got out of high school.
It was great to be part of such a large work community. I enjoyed a lot and learned a lot from my friends. Fast pace environment and productivity is the main focus
Pros
Bi-Weekly free lunch
Cons
Working at Walmart I enjoyed being able to move up into the business and work with things I like such as makeup. Communicating with the guests were great because I can put my own view on things.
High pressure to meet all goals and demanding to reach expectations set. Opportunity for self promotion great experience to have in the Logistics world.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Demanding
It is a good place to work. The team is respected and culture is also good. This company gave me an opportunity to grow and understand supply chain industry. It is because I want to grow in my career and advance the reason for applying and exploring other possibilities.
I love to work wal mart it give me great leanings and opportunity to growth. I enjoyed to work with my bosses and co workers lot
Pros
any time
Cons
any time
Learned a lot but not for long term. It's a typical store operation job like any other profiles
Pros
Band name
Cons
no social life