Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Support Associate

I enjoyed working here, but the pay is not good. there is room for advancement. you will get 30 cents per hour raise, each year !!! that s not worth the effort!!!
My primary function is to pick, stage, and dispense grocery orders that we receive from customers thru the online channel. The job is very fast paced, which I enjoy, as the day goes by very quickly. I enjoy working at Walmart as there are other duties to attend to and you are never bored. You are always meeting new people and learning something new every day!
Pros
Learning new skills and meeting new people
Cons
Transit access not very good on weekend shifts
Over worked, under paid, and the company is totally mis-managed. They lie, steal, and cheat their employees. take of benefits and do not provide them, promise deferred profit sharing, then take it back when you leave. People are not promoted on merit, instead they are promoted on stupidity.
Pros
Cons
All the above, including lazy workers and management.
Section: Produce & grocery Receiving and organizing customer merchandise purchased online for store pick-up. Answering register calls promptly. Verifying proof of purchase and customer satisfaction. Ensuring that department is fully stocked with merchandise and is ready for business. Rotating stock and checking for expired products. Zoning the department ensuring the merchandise is properly signed and priced. Additional responsibilities: Produce section checking expiry items / bad items. Prepare dollar bags and make CVP (50% clearance sale).