Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Store standards

Managers care little to nothing about the employees only about making their quotas, have little to no problem refusing employees their breaks and yes this is true had one manager who constantly tried to refuse me my breaks, and when told I was going for my breaks told me "I dont care get back to work", managers have no problem disciplining employees for things that they themselves do constantly, employees are under constant threat of losing their jobs over even the smallest of things or having their hours cut to the point of being unable to support themselves or their families, provided they got any hours to begin with, have had my hours cut down from 23-27 a week to 12-13 multiple times during my employment with walmart
Cons
Long hours at time, poor pay, little to no benefits, constant threat of losing job or hours
Had to keep all carts clean of garbage for next customer. Always made sure to keep carts stalked for customers. Made sure to ask and help with other departments of the store when I had spare time.
it is a fantastic place to work, i dont mind working there but im jus not recieving enough hours per week. Simple work but low hours. The hardest thing about this job is the amount of walking you have to do every shift.