Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Stock Supervisor

Great environment and great people and place to work at.hard workers and always smiled.loved unloading the trucks and putting the stock to the floor
Pros
Great hours and always busy
Cons
It's easy once you get into a routine, fast paced environment are stressful somedays but not always. Hardest part is the unhappy customers, overall nice coworkers and place to work, understanding and nice managers.
Pros
Great company discounts and shifts go by quickly
Cons
Unhappy customers can be stressful
I've found it to be clean every time I have gone They have competitive prices, tons of things and it's cheaper than almost all the big supermarkets. Fresh produce, meat, etc. Plus they'll match literally ANY flyer that you bring, or anything you pull up on line with apps like Flipp.
They management needed to be more understanding and treat their employees better. Less bias also. Not enough workers nor help when people called in. Too much work not enough pay.
Great company to work for as a starter job or seeking to move up through a company as progression can be quick as long as you work hard. The job consisted of mostly manual labor in large quantities, there were many times were the entire team would feel under payed. My job was to lead a small team between 2-4 employees through the daily tasks, consisting of binning, receiving and offloading stock trucks as well as any backroom organization and much more. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was that I liked the people I worked with as well as the constant schedule.
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Under Payed
I learned how to be a a great supervisor with the help of the managers I had at both locations. I met alot of great co workers and worked very well in a team setting and also as an indivdual. I like to be challanged and love learning new things, I became a quick learner and I believe wal mart helped me with that. I would say the hardest part of the job would be unloading trucks. unloading truck was also the most enjoyable part of the job, because it really brought the team work out in everyone. There would be tight deadlines sometimes.With the help of everyone that worked in the backroom, we would get it done.
Pros
Barbeques and potluck lunches
Cons
long hours during inventory