Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Service Technician

Cest un emploi facile. Ce qui va etre plua difficile cest la clientele qui traite les employer comme ces esclaves. Plusieurs sorte de postes peuvent etre possible.
Fast pace work with patience and interest. Never lose your heart. cooperate with your manager to achieve the objective as all of us working for the best interest of the company. workplace culture is in your hand as I always ready to help each and every person.So every body feel a sigh of relief in my presence. Hardest part is the scarcity of time as the time passes at quick pace. The most enjoyable part is when the target of the day is achieved 30 minutes before the end of the shift.
Pros
some free snakes
Cons
Continue good performance.
walmart showed me a lot about how things work in that type of working field. i learned a lot about pricing and also keeping stock of the products i have
A typical day consisted of stocking the products and cleaning up the floor and shelves making it presentable then assisting customers and also cleaning up through out the day. Also responding to till calls and directing people to different products. I learned many things about shoes and zoning, pricing items, how to interact with many customers, responding to till calls, directing people to items and making searches for items that customers want. The management was good for the most part, my reason for leaving was because my manager wouldn't accommodate my hockey schedule although I gave it to them in 1 months advance. The co-workers were very friendly and easy to work with, everyone got along well without any issues. The hardest part about my job was dealing with multiple customers at once, especially on holidays when they would all come in bunches. The most enjoyable part of my job was giving the customers what they asked for and having them leave with what they came for.
Pros
10% discount on products
Cons
No accommodation for hockey schedule
First look on new products. Busy at times. Great people to work with. Fun work environment
Working on customers cars, for example, changing tires, tire repairs, oil change and uncoatings. Assisting customers with purchases for their cars. Working on cash.
A good place to work if you're going to school. Steady paycheck and overall great co-workers.
I found a typical day was full of new working experiences, I have learned that Heath and Safety Board and being a team player within it has a lot of benefits in helping the other employees and the public in being safe. The hardest part of the job was learning the system that was implicated within the company.
Pros
stock options
Cons
fluctuation in time tables and contracts