Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Service à la clientèle

If you are a cashier the job is boring and stressful, if it is other area then is ok. It is a nice experience for a first job if you are newcomer or student.
• Servir nos clients de la manière la plus efficace et la plus courtoise au téléphone et en personne. • Faire des prêts aux caisses suite aux demandes des gérantes au service à la clientèle • Réception du revenu de chaque caisse. • Décompte du revenu et utiliser le système SMART pour faire des rapports avec les résultats • Faire les suivis des déficits des caisses
I was there for 2 years and a lot have changed since. My experience was ok, obviously it’s customer service so a lot went down. Customers are not the nicest but not all of them are like that.
Wal-Mart was lot of fun , my typical day at work would be like I would cut vegetables or fruits, then place them in the department, i would clean the department, chat with customers, my colleagues, the managers were understandable.
Pros
Double breaks.
Cons
freezing
Good co-workers, hardest part was trying to cover more than a place at a time if the store is super busy. Most enjoyable part was that I loved to work in sports and toys.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Walmart?