Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Server

Working with the staff at Walmart was a huge part of the job. Interactions with everyday duties and having that support from staff was what made working at Walmart an overall amazing experience. All staff are supportive and willing to help to the best of their ability.
Pros
Night shift moving at your own pace.
Cons
Night shift is hard on the body if you are not use to it.
I am a creative and social girl. I have been working in a clothing store and coffee shop for several years and I have the ability to keep the customer satisfied.
im a funny person at work and i like to serve people with all my heart.looking at their laugh every day gives me more energy to continue despite the job stress i always remind my self that im making others happy that makes me get up next day and wokin harder and harder
Pros
breakfast
Cons
12 hours at day
100% the worse store to work in. Management treats you like trash. Work until 10 or 11pm every night of the week including Sunday nights. No weekends off even if you request them. Don't accommodate anything outside of the store. Don't have a personal life because they will quickly take that away. No arrest are allowed at this store no more. If you have kids, well i feel sorry for you because you won't see them again as they don't care about what they have going on and if you need time off for it. They threaten your job security if you question them on anything. Do not and I repeat DO NOT apply here. you will hate it from the moment you start.
Pros
Cons
Too many to write
I adored working as a cashier at Wal-Mart. Fast paced, never a dull moment and everyone is always happy. I loved working with the people and making people laugh, smile or happy by the end of the transaction
Pros
Excellent Managment, Flexible schedule
Cons
Far from home.
What i learned was helpful tips toward customer service, how to build a quick relationship between you and the customer from only seeing them for a short period of time. The management were helpful and happy.
Pros
Happy people
Cons
Plently of shifts