Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Security Guard

very good environment, Nice people, Good arrangements and fun job. moreover the staff is also very helpful. Overall its a great pleasure to work in th security company and posted at Walmart.
A typical day at work consist of helping customers with store directions, problem solving and defusing situations and being overall positive at the workplace.
this was my first security job i Guarded main entrance to Walmart which created and maintained a secure and effective work environment for customers and associates Verified customer resists for proof of purchases which prevented company loss in inventory by shoplifters. Assisted loss prevention officers on site which allowed me to be able to resolve problems with good judgment
I started working at Walmart security as entry level into the industry, the first two weeks were amazing and I was enjoying the site and the environment. Things get started weirdy when they started shifting me into different worksites., that was the time I hated the job and asked my supervisor to give me a certain site instead rounding me all Toronto every single weekend.
Pros
No supervisor on the site
Cons
Long standing hours