Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Salesperson

I learned how to treat customers properly. I communicated with the customers. I learned how to speak with the co-workers. Greeted the customers in a busy setting.
I learned to work with other nationalities in this job. To me that was an interesting experience, and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Most of the employees were nice and quite helpful.
Pros
Most of the employees were nice, hardworking people
Cons
The pay was terrible
I really enjoy customer interaction and strive to meet the customers needs while still be able to meet my own goals for my position.
it was the electronics department it was fun management was helpful co-workers were awesome loved being around them
Pros
Helping people new to things
Cons
i was young
I love working at Walmart. All of my co-workers are very nice and friendly. I have learned a lot of new things at Walmart. I was so shy at first but now i am more confident.
I was promised around 16/hours a week and didn't get even close to it.
No Comment. I had a very regular job as a cashier and was not fun at all.
Lots of clean up,About the laws on ammo,licenses,being on the ball make a mistake and u are in trouble,learning different,lic,learning till,native status card ,have to explain about the dept,work together,trying to r ember every thing,the kids
Pros
enjoying the customers
Cons
trying to keep area clean and neat
The main focus is to get rid of the overstock and clean the most you can. Also give nice customer service I learned how to do Copy keys, mix paint, sell fishing license, deal with false prices and different kinds of customers. I enjoyed working with my coworkers The hardest part of the job was to focus on a special task by a manage and cover at the same time all of the departments in your surroundings. the most enjoyable part of the job would be the fact that they meetings to fix problems that workers have about the job.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Walmart?