Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

friendly management staff, co workers work in teams. learned a lot about time management. Top down level management style.
The company values their employees as much and in the same way as their products. A typical day starts with deadbeat corporate brainwashing, you learn nothing from the job that's related to the job at hand. Intra-departmental infighting is structural and rampant. Management's sole focus seems to be on keeping their job safe from their subordinates. The hardest part of the job is keeping yourself sane enough to get through the day. The most enjoyable part of the job is watching tens of thousands of dollars of perfectly fine, intact, sale-able merchandise going to the trash because of some higher up's say so, knowing that you had no responsibility in helping this megalomaniacal corporation destroying the earth.
Pros
What? Pros? HAAHAHAHAHA
Cons
It's Walmart
Walmart discontinued most full time jobs because of government regulations. Now most jobs are part time. I also found management to lack skills. Upper management is often assigned a department they have never worked, therefore it causes issues until they learn the products of that department.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
You are not valued or paid for your knowledge or skills.
It was fun to work at the is place. I got to see the winter games too. It was quite a valuable experience that I learnt by working there since I will definitely be using that experience in my other workplaces in the future.