Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Sales Clerk

I worked at Walmart well I was in college. Hours were late but I completed the task at hand. A typical day would be dealing with customers. Managers were understandable with my studying and when given ahead notice.
I had fun working at the store the safe was good to me an i like them too some of the management i like some i did not but i got good at my job an i miss it alot too
wal mart was a good place to work nice people to work with long days good money fun i like working there. i like the days there
unloading truck s was fun i learned how to work at a faster pace managers were awsome everyone got along well worked well together as a team
I have learned alot of stuff to use in my future jobs. i just listen to the bosses and have enjoyed my time with them
Pros
learn lots
Cons
not enough money
I did cash , and claims with this company. I got to use some of my accounting when I was working in claims. On cash I got to take money from customers in cash , debit , credit and to push credit card to customers.
Pros
meet people
Cons
pushing credit card application
Working at Walmart was a good job but i wish i had more responsibilities with the company. My job was maintenance and cash, as cash i would interact with customers and cashed them out as fast as i could. As maintenance i pushed buggies inside in any kind of weather and i did cleanups and carry outs for customers. My co workers and bosses were good to work with and i also wish i could of got more hours.
I like working at walmart because of the customers! they made my days always fun and filled with laughter!
-Same task everyday-very repetitive-weak pay-long hours