Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Good place to work no questions their I had medical benefits in witch I had full time but not enough hours pay checks way too small one of the reasons I left. Besides having supervisor issues otherwise IWould still be there at one time I loved going to work then management changed and went badly down hill
Pros
Christmas parties and picnics
Cons
Shifts way too short hour time is way too long
I have leaned so many things from this job. Walmart team has really great full staff which provides me a lots of knowledge regarding different work. We really enjoy during work
Salary is really low for someone who works outside and they don't care about you, they give you more and more work for a low salary. Managers don’t care about the pandemy.
Pros
Cons
A lot
This is my first job in Canada. I learned so many things and it improves my skills . We have really Management term which helps us to motivate everyone and providing us friendly environment.
Management doesn't care about you even when you sick they still ask you to show up for work. They hire you in a position and make you do what you where not hired for
I got good experience and quality of work. It was nice to meet with new people and i worked as a customer value associate by which i was able to go in each and every part of store.
working with walmart is my best decision. competitve environment and friendly managers helps you to bring best version of you. fellow associates are turn to be your best friends.
It feels good working with this company. Good environment inside. Everybody is so supportive and helpful. No job stress. Provide free 15 minute breaks.
Pros
Paid Breaks
Cons
Love to work here . Everyone is kind and helpfull. My name is sanal and i am happy and proud to work at walmart summerside. I learned positivity. It sometimes gets busy and sometime its relaxed.
good one, nice to work in walmart and good atmosphere as it is a past paced working environment. as a customer service representative i achieved my goals.
I have learned about how to handle cash, customers and floors. Workplace culture is awesome. Management is nice and there is no hardest part if you like your job.
Working at Walmart is good, I learned a lot and it's very fast-paced, but it isn't stressful and the environment is friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job is being a self-services cashier. The hardest part of the job is learning all the codes, but that comes with time.
In this experience i have learnt and i am learning about a lot of new things, i have gained information and knowledge about foods, hardwares, housewares, supporting goods, cosmetics and much more. I can assure anyone that if you work in walmart you are going to get knowledge of numerous things, Beside this interacting different customers is an advantage.
Pros
positive and relax enviroment
Cons
less shifts
Walmart is a good place to work, they were able to give me the hours I wanted along with being flexible. They are doing a great job at maintaining rules and regulations following Covid-19 and I was able to work with a lot of great people.
Sometimes can be a fun environment that makes you feel like you and your career matter. Other times, not so much. Some managers just don't care about a good home/work balance.
All my co-workers and customers were fun and sweet to be around, the speed of a normal day wasn't too stressful but in the busy times, it really showed how understaffed we were which put presser on all of us.
It is a good environment to work in. It can be both fast paced and slow at times. Lots of advancement opportunities. Colleagues and management are both very supportive.
Walmart is a great place for a summer job. Everyone is very nice and the environment is amazing. You can learn many skills that you'll need later in life.
i would not recommend this job ever. stressful job.work outside in any weather condition.no body cares.less pay as compare to the work.in this job you can say just killing yourself...
Very good interesting job good managers always ready to help learned a lot about customer handling and stuff . Always meeting new people learning new things
Pays well, and the hours are fair. The people I work with a very kind and helpful. Working on the CE (customer experience) team is a solo job mainly and does get boring because it is slow. Other than that it is a job student job and I would recommend working there.
  1. Retail Sales Associate