Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Replenishment Associate

Did overnight stocking. There is a lot to know and they expect you to work quickly. I did not feel that management values its employees. We would hard right until shift end and then they would give you a bunch of last minute tasks as if you were lazy all night. If you are short handed they expect you to haul freight until you can't do it anymore. The middle managers are poorly trained and they are not qualified in many cases to lead other people.Look....they pay a base rate of $14 per hour. That's a ridiculously low wage for the amount of effort they expect. Walmart like many other huge companies cares about profit most. not the people that work for them. They take you...then work you until your sick of it...then just hire somebody else.Walmart has no union, they are greedy, they take advantage of low income people who have a hard time getting work. They fill your head full of stuff like profit sharing and promotion which is mostly false.Work there if you have to.Otherwise don't.
Pros
They are always hiring.
Cons
Nobody likes to work there.
managers dont have a clue how to manage people just a bunch of low self esteem wanna bes assigned work usually involves thing not trained for properly . time allotments to complete tasks are unreasonable for some tasks. not paid enough for work expected
Pros
fellow workers
Cons
poor pay high expectations poorly organized work and they dont know how to talk to employees
Safe place to work . Labour job at starting approximately 6-7 years. Opportunities for growth. Every employee gets discount on every purchase. Lucrative share profit also.
Great place to work. Everyone was very friendly and willing to work together to get the job done. Management was fantastic. Store manager was awesome. My direct supervisor was fantastic.
Poor supervising with discrimination. Poor payroll and management that most of the staffs complained about insufficient pay calculation, management is hard to reach especially working at overnight shift.
Nice company to work with ,but always a need for improvement.have good benefits for the workers .you have good training on the job.safety is number one concern.
the work is hard but the ppl are great and you get to learn how to survivor the real life. you get to learn how to work in fast pase. overnite co-worker cool.
Walmart is a great place for the right person. Treat there employees well and good people there. I would have stayed there the reason. I left was personal health issues, they were really good about me leaving.
General retail environment. Growth opportunities available. Full time and Part time available. This was a mandatory review with a minimal character count required.
Was hired in October and had full-time work and it was guaranteed because at the time they only hired full-time for the Nightcrew. My job was stocking shelves and facing/zoning mainly the food/pet and paper goods and chemical departments. It was always very busy even though it was a store about 75,000 square foot. At the time it had no bakery or produce but many still came as the company management would share with us the budget for that day and also how the store did the other day and the year report. It was great but if you're ready to work hard they do give good yearly raises as well as merit raises if you work is continually over and beyond the basic requirements. Thanks to Wal-Mart store 3199 for all the great work experience.
Individuals were recognized that had leadership skills and given responsibilities to match. Team leaders and supervisors were responsive to suggestions but had to work within time restraints and company policies.
At first they have the newbie at a computer doing worksite safety training. I went in there hoping to jump into trailer unloading but the system of sorting at the docking zone is no simple task. I then was on pallets breakdown detail with the shelves replenishment of merchandise. The Pet canned food is a blur as the different brands all have similar flavors and Cat Litter is the career killer as it all got placed on my shoulders with no one else willing to split the chore for stream-lining's sake.
my first job at retail store, it was fun to work overnight i have very nice memories and very good frineds from Walmart, it was in North wast royal oak walmart. very nice overnight manager and good supervision so far
It was a better place until we got new overnight manager. He panicked in situations. He micro manage and nobody now likes to work O/N. People are quiting or changing departments and store manager just tends to ignore all complaints. This store is going downhill as a working place.
Too much work for shift time. Fast paced to manage work load. Over whelmed with work load. Double hand work to get main job done. Don't get time for breaks.
Pros
Clean work.
Cons
Stressfull.
It's Walmart, not all Walmart's but there are few that need adjustment fast. Hands down, all Walmart don't pay enough for what employees are expected to do. Job security or helping another employee?? Depending on manager and other staff but overall make the best until you unable to, speak up and stay give your best don't tolerate inside jokes or etc, this is a retail job but need to progress fast
At first I found work bit hard but as time goes by it becomes easier with the help of coworkers and specially the managers who are willing to help. Sometimes it is exhausting since you've got to work the quickiest possible.
I enjoyed working with the customers and fellow employees at Walmart.There was ample room for advancement but sometimes the more qualified were overlooked. I felt the pay could have been better but they do offer a discount to employees which helps to understand the evaluations for pay raises.
I found everything good. The managers were so good. Pay rate was also satisfying. I Would recommend this job to my friends. Because it is hard to find Job like that.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Too much work
Walmart was a fun workplace that i met a lot of new caring people. everyone gets to works at different departments and learn new things. you learn thing like time management and how to handle multiple situations at once. it was a overall good experience for me
The staff and management were friendly it was fairly easy as an overnight stocker. No complaints on my end. The hardest part of the job was if we were understaffed that is all.
  1. Replenishment Associate