Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Quality Control Supervisor

Bad work environment, very little concerned with employee skills and safety. In addition, the salary was pitiful for the accomplished work. In addition we did not have enough poses compared to what we were doing. All the staff lacked professionalism and did not care about the importance of their performance. Due to the lack of an employee, they hired anyone and this was reflected on the level of service offered In conclusion, it is not an ideal working environment for anyone looking for a good experience on the job market.
Salary unrealistic, working in the Granby store has completely changed the way I look at WalMart as a company. Management tends to favor people that have no mind of their own, do not know how to say what they want. If you aren't n the "Klick" you will never get ahead in the company.
Walmart was a good place to learn what I am good at and what meaningful in working for an extended period of time for one company. For people that come out of high school it is a great place to start.
working in retail is a little rough, but a good student job to start out with. it is a clock in clock out type of job, i worked at the front cash and it was fine,
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Walmart?
  1. Quality Control Supervisor