Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Production Associate

On a typical work day, I resume to work at 3pm to 11pm. The shift wasn't an easy shift but it's productive and fun as the employees were friendly, calm and knowledgeable. I work at the warehouse unloading trucks and stocking up at the appropriate place on the floor. I like the culture, it was great working there overall.
i enjoy working at the wallmart, i gain experiences and find friends and build confident on my profession, productive and have fun with co workers, i gain trust and confident in my work, build good relationship betwwen co workers and environment
en rentrant on devait decharger la van, ensuite enmener sur le plancher toute les boite qu on avait recu et placer le tout
no it is not it is hard work i am learning so many things to my life Example i am became strong and am change my life and i am changing also my family
Pros
discount for member ship
Cons
payment balance
The management was just awful. communication between the manager of each department was lackluster and they obviously didn't like each other. Not a single day would pass without my boss threatening to fire me. She/he most definitely had a anger management issues. After months of misery working there it took 2 to 4 complaints at Walmart headquarter did she try to change her behavior towards us. she/he didn't do it for us but to get a promotion has Walmart director which she ended up getting.
Pros
Good break time
Cons
Salary and pretty much everything else
well what can I say whatever I say will be twisted anyway. is there to be there but if you do not go you do not know.On the other hand we all need a job.
  1. Production Associate