Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Produce Associate

Fast-paced work with amazing team members who makes 8hrs shift seem like 4hrs. Lots of things to learn from the management. Good break timings which makes it easy for longer shifts.
Pros
Associate Discount after 3 months
Cons
Unpaid Lunch time
- le climat de travail est palpitante.- manque de communication interpersonnelle
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
I really enjoy my job at Walmart. The other associates are great to work with and we work as a team. The balance between work and social life is what you make it.
Great job experience in walmart because of management and workers which makes it friendly so I would like to work here for long . I only have sometime problem of hours
Pros
Collaboration of worker
Cons
Lack of hours
I am enjoying my time working at Walmart. All the staff members and management are very kind and helpful and they come forward in helping us in any situation.
Walmart was my first ever job and ti was a great place to begin in the customer service workforce, the work was simple and the staff was great. It all depends on your neighborhood and location but it was a good job.
I was happy to have my starting experience be with Walmart. It was a great group of people and I learned a lot about the corporate world, since before I had been mostly self-employed working around my neighborhood.
Walmart is a place that gives everyone to grow and learn from the knowledge that has been given. It gives enough learning tools for all associate. Nice place to work.
Working at Walmart was one of the best experiences of my life. I love every second there. The staff is very cooperative. Everybody there is very supportive.
Extremely accomodating for students. Have incredibly flexible hours and basically allow you to choose your own schedule, given your manager is lenient enough.
If you need a job, you're pretty much guaranteed to be hired here. They'll even hire people who are autistic, or have other sorts of mental situations. Get on the fresh side because they pay an extra dollar if you work with food.
While this company gets a bad rap, it is not warranted. If you have a strong work ethic and are reliable you can easily advance to management within 2 years. Managers get paid extremely well for what they do. Yes, you have to be comfortable with the usual corporate stuff but that is a fact for most jobs. Opportunities abound for those seeking more than a mundane existence but equally great for someone who just wants a job. Very fair and appreciative employer.
Physically demanding... Everything is about providing good customer experience and organised team work There are some benefits and discounts given to employees
You need a strong muscles and body to work in produce. the working hours are flexible and you have a discount card as an employee to use when you shop in the store.
they recently moved some of the managers at the store and the new fresh manager is really rude. havn't worked there for a year yet so i don;t know about the raises. hardest part is the impossible new expectations from the new fresh manager but i enjoy working with my co workers who are all nice ! but no one likes the new manager so it brings down the morale unfortunately
excellent system in place designed to provide best customer experience and to help associate this goal management are well-experienced and trained to support process company offer good benefits and career advancement to those who are willing to move-up
high turn over rate for employees conducive to independent work ethic no training was provided, thus learn as you go high demands from management with little positive feed back some individual team members were fun to work with opportunity for extra shifts regularly and during holiday times
excellent great workplace friendly people lot of growth opportunity long shifts less luch breaks sometimes customers too cocky overall would recomnd working
Walmart makes their employees in the produce department feel important and valued, the work can be tough and fast paced but there are always fellow employees willing to assist you. The management team is also very accommodating.
Overall experience is good. Just one thing low salary which doesn’t complete the needs (rent, grocery, pay of another program at college). So it should be increased to $15 per hour
Great experience to work at walmart. People are really good and supportive. Great team and management. Lots of stuff to learn and s good platform to start with.