Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Planner

The greatest company in the world, you can make the difference in a company as big as WMT. The pay is highest in the market. Outstanding leadership and innovation.
It is a great company to work , I learned a lot .There are challenges like any job, but Walmart culture is great.I loved every moment of my tenure. It is also a company where one could learn a lot about the industry. My journey as a Space planner was awesome.
I have worked for Walmart for over 14 years and during that time, I have grown personally and professionally with the company. This company has provided many options for everyone to developed their skill set through their mentorship, job shadowing, talent development program. It's a great environment that embraces and celebrates cultural diversity. The management offers support and feed back through our open door policy. Overall a great place to work and would recommend it to everyone.
I really enjoyed my time at Walmart because I love the retail sector and this company is a leader in it. The culture was great and everybody was involved and valued.