Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Pharmacy Assistant

Working at Walmart is good. We get a chance to help customers and the skills can be developed in order to get new opportunities to work and gain experience in the retail industry.
The job is not hard and i can adapt easily, my co-workers are very helpful and also the management. What i learned is that you have to be patient in all aspects specially when dealing with customers.
Pros
good management
Cons
short hours
I would recommend walmart for anyone. They paid fairly. It's a good place to work with very friendly staff, just that my boss is a naturally difficult person aside his personality. Walmart management is gr
The pharmacy had a fantastic team that work very well together in a very high volume very fast pace enviroment. The salary should be higher for the volume of work that is completed.
good place to work and I learned about healthwatch software , hard part was shift which was not fixed. it was my first job in canada. the most enjoyable part of the job was compounding.
Nice work environment and potential to advanced my career. Well managed place Working was fun loving Just like typical day at work , great co workers
Job satisfaction varies greatly depending on the department that you're in, or who is managing or department-managing for your department. Pharmacy is generally a very negative petty environment; would not recommend. Only had better experience after changing departments.
Walmart is a great company to work with. Our location is characterized to be busy as it is located in the mall . Thus, as a pharmacy assistant we work in a very fast-paste and collaborative environment. Management is amazingly great. Some places are very blessed with their Maneger and way they mange work place.
It is like going to a social gathering every single day, with fun and relaxation but definitely works per policies and procedures. The people are hardworking and very effcient
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Walmart?
Company has very high turn over. Management is "bass ackwards".. they claim to be "a company that cares" but in reality they dont give a rats behind... employees are just a number there... MAYBE 5 members actually know my NAME let alone anything else about me... knew my name let alon
Happy to meet different people, new experience. Management just fair to everyone. Work place is very nice with modern equipements. Hardest part of my job is dealing with people who doesn't like to take others opinion. Most enjoyable part is the hours on the floor in where you do jobs or serve the customers.
I felt like I could never do anything right, the staff there were very negative to work with. Always calling me out in front of customers telling me I was wrong. I felt so humiliated on many occasions. The elearnings are ridiculous. And store management was a joke. Do NOT recommend.
nice working with great team fast paced but friendly awesome team work time management is key in pharmacy gives u good space to improve your skills love working there
It’s my first job in Canada in Walmart . It’s nice experience with new people, new experience and different mindset.so overall it’s nice lessons for me👌👍
productive and fun workplace, learned the Canadian work experience it is a good place to grow, each and everyone is helpful and supportive. I am looking forward to great work experiences in the near future.
the work place is good expect that a better management would be nice to have. Lack of communication between departments. sometimes understaffed on weekends because of which increases the burden on the staff working on weekends.
It's my first job, I don't have prior Canadian or pharmacy experience here. So have to learn alot. Takes time. so happy with walmart. Pay is best for a fresher.
I enjoyed working there. we had a collaborative team work. learnt lots of new things which helped further in my career. it was fun working with such a great team
If you have knowledge and experience regarding your job then you will enjoy more. I really like to work here because of the Walmart policy and management system.
There will always be grumbles everywhere you go. I enjoy working here, love most of the staff, management is always helpful for the most part! No complaints! It’s a part time get me out of house and maybe try more? I love it!