Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Overnight Associate

Most of the people who work there are ladies and their husbands have proper jobs to run the house. They work there to earn extra for their expenses. Not ideal for living.
If you like organized chaos, and no progression this job is perfect. COVID-19 is the reason I stay, but first opportunity I am gone . Avoid if you can.
Pros
Snacks on pay day
Cons
Long hours, physically taxing, brain numbing work
hours are some times their but if you request any kind of time off its like a war between you and the managers, even if its for a personal day off or vacation. They try to keep you at work even if you are sick and can barely stand up.
Add another couple dollars to the pay and they would have better workers for overnights. Free water bottles year round. They take too long to hire new people.
Dont apply at Wal-Mart on Boulevard La Gappe Gatineau Quebec Canada. They dont give you a training if you ask a question they respond you rude and it bothers them. Instead of letting you know whats wrong with the way you work and showing you the way they want they just look at you awkwardly and walk away. Nobody is equal if the manager locks on you your done. Speople dont
Pros
Night no customers
Cons
Poor management and very low salary
Walmart was best place for me to work and i wonna work again for walmart. Workers were very polite and soft spoken. I was satisfied with my job and i left my job due to my moving to windsor. I will continue my work with walmart for atleast two years if i get this job.
Well, it’s Walmart! Pay is minimum and 80% of the associates are part time so no benefits. Schedule is terrible. You might be scheduled to work mon- wed- sat. The manager is good but when he’s away, the support managers will come at you with lots of bulls*t. If you can get some other place to work, then do so. If not, welcome. You won’t die anyways
not bad. management can be better. night shifts are boring and support managers do not do anything except using their phones. they are partial to some associates working at this location.
I had work there for long time now. If the manager is not around, the supporting manager would come to you at anytime to make demands from you. Is more like bullying, that’s what she is doing. You’ll see what I mean once you start working there. Stay away, I’ll do the same too in the near future. It’s sad, really. Work at different Walmart or something.
Pros
Great manager and co worker
Cons
Bad supporting manager
A typical shift was very fast paced. I was always very busy, which made the time pass very quickly. I dealt with freight coming off the trucks, from pallet to counter. Binning and labelling of excess product. I was responsible for several seasonal modular setups. This included merchandising of many displays throughout the store on a daily basis. I also was involved in the yearly inventory and inventory preps.
Pros
Discount card
Cons
high rate of management turnover
night shifthow to stock shelves or where they are to go. moving things around. work employee and management are easy to get along with.stock and receive new shipments.enjoyable.
I enjoy working at walmart. They joined walmart because people say they liked it, however, it is important to stay focused there, as you are not doing your work there.
walmart is the starting point of many individuals especially students who wish to work while studying. it is a great way to make money on the side while focusing on school.
Pros
flexible
Cons
mind numbing
They are a pretty solid company to work for for the most part they care about the balance and each associate that is in the store. They find the balance in the chaos
In walmart the job was related to the control of the inventories by controling the discharge of the trucks, in addition I had to properly organize the products on the counters
Pros
Team working
Cons
A very fisical demanding job
walmart is a great place to learn new things and ideas. The management and staff is very cooperative and courteous, a great place for learning, sharing ideas and views.
i did the night shift and it was easy and fun the management team used to be the funniest group and play more games then worry about the merchandise to be put out
Pros
frun
Cons
bad pay
Team meeting with reviews of store performance and profits stretches then assigned work areas Clicky groups people get down after 4 yrs Management always under pressure and the employees feel it Hardest part is the night shift and production Quotas I enjoyed working with some people made some friends
Pros
Dont see customers
Cons
Screws up your life if one is single and havoc on the body and sleep
the people were great, the management were great. there are no raises and no chance of advancement. the work was easy even tho there was a deadline each night.
it is a good company to work for but each store has its own advantages and disadvantages as well as favouritism in each store as well advancing in walmart comes with a lot of sucking up to the currnet management
good place to work I learned a lot and its fun to work. Its a very upbuilding experience and I really love the fun I experience with the team. I am very happy
  1. Overnight Associate