Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Order Filler

Productive and fast-paced. I only worked part time so I did not receive benefits. Overall professional and respectful environment to work in. Management can be less than ideal at times.
I would operate heavy equipment to complete orders for various Walmart locations. The work was straight forward and well paid. The only negative is that it starts at 6 in the morning.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Early shifts
A great place to grow with great pay and benefits, along with management always there for any questions and advice to help grow within the company same for the fellow workers around you.
I enjoyed the time I was employed at Walmart and my team members i had great pleasure to have met during my employment there. There were times the continues lifting made an impact on my health but i worked through it for 16yrs plus.
Pros
incentives
Moving, arranging, lifting and loading of storage boxes, bins and totes • Process orders and move boxes of files, books, binders and other materials • Operate hand scanner • Load and shrink wrap pallets • Load boxes onto pallets • Load pallets onto trucks manually and with material handling aids
i worked here for 4 years while i saved up for and while i went to college. i quit because new management came in and lowered my pay almost 4$/hour because of changed policies. its a good job if youre willing to work weekends to pay for school. would not recommend as a career.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
weekend work mostly
Objectives are set and different for each days. Teamwork is encouraged. The open door policy was encouraged and helped alot with feedback
Pros
Good social club
Cons
Heavy lifting
fun place to work. come in to work 30 minutes early, to get ready to work in the cold. i think the hardest part of the job is working in the cold.
Pros
nice cafeteria with a table tennis and Foosball table
Cons
working in the cold