Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Operations Associate

The company has a lot of perks as an employee. They have of course the 10% discount card, once a year profit shares cheque, as well as a company stock plan. If you have a good manager it can be a relaxed working atmosphere.
I found Walmart a very interesting place in terms of salary and overtime hours. But Walmart doesn’t stand as one organization and their structures are very complex. Even they didn’t consider the experience of 1 dc in other dc. As like, someone has a good designation at 1dc and after getting transfer, which is a very hard thing, if fortunately someone got transfer into other dc, they’ll have to start from zero or starting position again. The management have a open door policy but it is not supportive for immigrants.
Pros
Good pay and incentives with good benefits
Cons
Management seems to be no supportive
Hr team is horrible. Not helpful at all. So happy I was able to get a job where the management actually cares about their staff. I would not recommend working there
Benefits
Cons
Bad atmosphere
Walmart is a great place to learn as you have the opportunity to learn so much in the logistics field which will be a great value to take with you as you move forward
Pros
table tennis and other activities to keep you in shape
Cons
shift work
its a really good place to work at. I am working in this place from last 6 years and it is really good to work with such a great management team . i will recommend this place to everyone.
a fast paced environment with aily target and productivity expectations. Associates work typical 10 hour shifts with breaks in between. excellent human resources witht he best interest of employees at heart.
We usually have a 10 minute minute meeting with stretching and some points of what is happening inside. I learned almost everything about logistics procedure and safety handling and measures inside the warehouse. all my co workers have respect to each other and the management especially the HR coordinators are very helpful and attentive to their members need.
Pros
good salary
Cons
long hours and not accessible to transportation.
  1. Operations Associate