Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Office Assistant

good customers, poor management some employees are ok.. most act like high school kids. loved my job not my co-workers
Pros
the job
Cons
childish staff
-Loved learning new things - Always busy, shifts go by very fast. - Co-workers were very fun and friendly, easy to get along with. - Management was east to talk to. - Best part of the day was satisfying customers. - Hardest part of the day was dealing with irate customers.
Pros
Making new friends, satisfying customers.
Cons
Irate customers.
I learn a lot about team work, people, responsibility. Christmas, back to school, boxing day seasons, full hand of work. Steady job.
Pros
steady job
Cons
low income
My day starts with finalizing the previous days transactions from the ATM, to register deposits, coalating/distributing reports. I investigate all anomalies and report the final results to the management team.The most enjoyable part of my job is learning about other positiions/responsibilities. This enables me to assist when short staffing is occurring or when newer employees need assistance.With management in a retail environment it takes a wide variety of personalities and talents to run a store of Walmarts size. Some work better with employees, some better with customers and some better with paperwork.
Pros
10% store discount
Cons
working weekens/swing shifts
able to grow with different opportunitiesgood co workerstime management at all timesdealing with different management stylesloved dealing with people
Pros
flexible
Cons
nil