Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Lead Hand

I would arrive at work earlier than required start time so that I could walk the store to get an idea of what work is to be done that evening. I would then check schedule to see who is working with me that evening. I would then talk to management to talk over the evenings plans. I would delegate our maintenance work between myself and my team members and then start our shift. Throughout the shift I would stop my maintenance job to check on team members to see if all are on schedule or if they require any help to complete their tasks. At the end of my shifts I would write a summary of shift's completed tasks.
I worked here for four years and I must admit that it's one of the best place to work. The environment is so friendly. It makes you feel at home. All the managers are so supportive
Pros
Free lunches and dinners
Cons
The work are can be really cold at a time
new and interesting things every day overall it was fun and very fast paced
I enjoyed working for Walmart. The management staff is firm but fair, with a strong work ethic. The job is very demanding at times, but with hard working and dedicated staff, all tasks are performed in a safe and timely manner. And at the end of the shift, it was a job well done.
Pros
Discount card, trust from management.
Cons
Not enough overtime.
People who worked there did not talk to the cleaners. I felt used and very long drive to work everyday.
Working at Wal-Mart has been a rewarding experience and i have acquired many different skills