Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Laboratory Technician

Walmart under pays is cashiers and floor associates. They never schedule enough people so they expect one person to do the job of 4 people. They give associates more work and more responsibilities but don't increase their pay at all.
Pros
1 hour lunch in large lunch room, 10% discount, yearly profit sharing check
Cons
Everything, bad management, expect too much of works, don't pay workers enough, overworking staff, staff are stressed, staff are under paid.
Overall I learned a lot while I worked at Walmart. I enjoyed helping customers but found that the company was too money driven. You would be forced to work shifts like Christmas Day etc.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Evenings weekends and holidays
my typical day was ok, if you just want a to meet people. Walmart was just a place to work to just get the extra money if you want some casual work. It's not a place I would recommend to anyone to work.
A typical day at work: What you learned: Management: Workplace culture: The hardest part of the job: The most enjoyable part of the job:
Pros
Some of the employees were a joy to be around!
Cons
Some of the management and employees didn't act professionally.
This job was a good starting job if you are young. The company is good to a point. They don't care a lot about their employees they are all about making sales.
Busy periods with customers in and out of the photo lab, cash trainers always called to the floor around busy days. I learned alot by being put on the floor to help with mods, stock shelf and zone. Management team was amazing they were very helpful and understanding.
Pros
every friday at the end of the month we could dress up
Cons
N/a
Working in the photolab can be boring becuase if there are no customers theres nothing to do however its very fun.
Pros
alot of shifts
Cons
shifts are short
Manager is fantistic, very easy to converse with, and express concerns, very flexible with my availablity.
Pros
organized breaks, hours, and scheduling, amazing manager
Cons
short shifts
  1. Laboratory Technician