Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Laboratory Assistant

Helping customers with their orders for photos, handling cash and taking payment for photos. Printing photos and developing orders in a specific time line. Working along side staff and management to ensure all customers are helped. Hardest part of the job was explaining to a customer if there order wasn't ready at the time they were given. Example if our printing machines went down. The most enjoyable part of the day was helping each and every customer with a smile.
Pros
learning how to develop photos
Cons
only was a part time postion
Overall pretty great, benefits are amazing and the work will keep you busy. Great way to move up in the company and hour long lunches, a walking trail in the office that's a mile long that you can walk around on your lunch.
I worked here for a Co-op for High School, at first I thought it would suck since most people say it does but I found it very fun. The people I worked with were fun and very nice. They helped me when I needed it as well as they made me challenge myself but never pushed me if I thought I wasn't ready. They were fantastic with customers even if the customers themselves were not the best (angry, upset, impatient). No matter the problem at hand they alwasy fixed it and made sure that the customers were always happy as well as the people working there.
  1. Laboratory Assistant