Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Inventory Manager

Depending on the province/country you live in, I find that personally, the income is not suitable for the lifestyle I live given the fact that I have rent and a child to support, meaning that I believe a pay adjustment should be made based on each province.
Pros
staff celebratory lunches/incentives
Cons
very busy environment on a daily basis
Love my job, my company. Great work/life balance of you can manage your time properly. Great experience from start to Finish, great opportunities to grow up within the company
•Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there. good working atmosphere, and protect patient information, learn new skills.
Pros
Free coffee and sometimes lunch too
Cons
I never work directly for Walmart but I would say I had communication with management of Walmart and it's really good. I have nothing much to say about Wal-Mart as a supervisor for my company but it was fun where i was working.
to many lay offs and no more full time is offered , have to pay into your benefits out of your own money , there are alot of ongoing training and gives u options to advance but you are not payed a decent wage when you get a raise max is 10 cents, they do not provide a work uniform but write you up if you cant afford a new piece, overall walmart is all about them and management not around to help thier employees make money its more to make u have next to nothing to force u into working overtime for more money
Pros
discount of food
Cons
poor accomidating for new parents, lack of discipline when required
fast paced environment, good opportunities for advancement. less work life balance. Less Salary. Management needs to understand teh associates needs at more deeper level.
Worked in various locations of wal-mart from the backroom to the front cash. Worked very hard to be multi-trained throughout the store to be more of an asset to the wal-mart team.
A job that offers both physical and mental demands.Offers paid training in first aide and material handling heavy equipment.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Walmart?