Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Host/Hostess

Staff and associates are friendly and easy to talk to without the feeling of judgement. Always available to speak with management about any issues that you may have and your voice is always heard.
Pros
Understanding management
Cons
At times there are hostile interactions with the public.
They treat me very well and look after me I have a lot of health issues and they have always considered that while handling me Walmart makes me want to be a better employee and I feel appreciated I have been there for three years now
Managers had their own agenda and only cared about them self. If you didn’t get enough credit card applications,donations,or product protection plans you were not giving back to the company and didn’t deserve proper hours or schedule.
Work schedule are personalized for individuals and it is flexible for persons who are students and who wants to work part time. Co workers are helpful and will ensure that the work is done so that customers feel good about the location.
It's a minimum wage job in retail, for a store that has a high burn out rate. If you're willing to put in lots of hours but stay as a part timer, they'll likely keep you around. it's a lot of hours on your feet, you're going to wear out your shoes. Get a good pair of insoles. The part that makes or breaks it is really management and the team. Try to become friends with your team mates. In my store however, It's very cut throat with employees and management watching your every move waiting for you to slip
• informed of all the changes occurring during the renovation. • Kept customers informed through and offered services. • On off-peak times, helped merchandize stokers stock shelves, and performed various other tasks.
Management only cares about themselves and after speaking to management about feeling unsafe in the workplace, regarding harrassment from fellow associates, their only response was "try to get over it."
Pros
Good Community
Cons
Poor Management Team